Centre for African Journalists (CAJ) News Africa is Africa’s premier news agency that provides regional, continental and international news information when it happens.
We urgently require sales personnel with a passion for media and marketing. The position covers three projects: Print, digital and online media.
You would be expected to achieve sales targets, be innovative with an entrepreneurial ambition and know the “language” of digital media. A passion and some experience in media is required for this growing sector in our company.
- Reaching sales targets is primary. You would need to be innovative with an entrepreneurial ambition and know the “language” of digital media. Computer literacy is a must with ethical telephone mannerisms and passion for the industry, both Digital and other Media as well able to generate sales leads.
- Drivers licence or own vehicle the company will reimburse fuel based on AA rates.
- Matric, English, Afrikaans and a third language, (not a prerequisite). Computer literacy.
- Good knowledge of media and the ability to travel at times.
- Tertiary students are also encouraged to apply
PERSONAL SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
- Ambition to succeed in sales, face to face and telephonic.
Interested individuals should submit their applications to the email below before 30th November 2015 :