If you want to check the status of your Housing Subsidy Application and waiting list status in Gauteng and other parts of the country, visit the Online Housing Subsidy System and enter your ID number; RDP Housing Check Online calling 0800 146 873 or sending an email to email email@example.com. In the event that the RDP lodging application is endorsed the candidate will, get the house along with the plot of land it is based on and every one of the important administrations as far as water and power, sewerage.
The portal will provide visitors access to housing statistics based on actual information derived from provincial housing databases.
Alternatively, you can also check the status of your RDP house by calling 0800 146 873 or sending an email to email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can confirm the progress by visiting your nearest Housing Provincial office with Form C. If the house is ready for occupancy, the housing department will contact you to sign a happy letter and hand you the title deed and house keys!
Note: Remember to inform the Satellite Office if there is any change in your;
- Residential and postal details
- Your health status
- Your working status (if you find or lose your job).
QUALIFYING CRITERIA FOR AN RDP HOUSE
- A South African citizen or in possession of a permanent residence permit.
- A first-time government subsidy recipient
- Earning a monthly income that is less than R3,500 per household. This implies that the combined monthly income of a two-person household shouldn’t exceed R3,500.
- 21 years or older
- Mentally sound to sign a contract.
- Qualified to purchase a vacant service site and not to have owned a fixed residential property.
- Married or living with a partner or single and have dependants (children must not necessarily be your own)
Contact Numbers For RDP Housing
- Government housing assistance contact details
- Housing Enquiries Hotline: 0800 146 873
- Gauteng: 011 355 4000
- Western Cape: 079 769 1207 (Please Call Me)
- Eastern Cape: 043 711 9901/2/3
- KwaZulu Natal: 033 392 6400 or 033 3365300
- North West: 018 388 5403
- Limpopo: 015 284 5000
- Northern Cape: 053 830 9422
- Free State: 051 405 3883
- Mpumalanga: 013 766 6087